Hardly Strictly Bluegrass is a free festival in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco that features over 100 musical artists on 7 stages. This year the festival will begin on Friday, September 30, 2016 from 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM through Sunday, October 2, 2016 from 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
The festival will be located in Hellman (formerly Speedway Meadows), Lindley & Marx meadoews in Golden Gate Park.
If you would like additional information about the festival please visit: http://www.hardlystrictlybluegrass.com/2016
If you do not want to get arrested at Hardly Stictly BlueGrass be sure to follow the rules.
- No smoking (A citywide ordinance (Health Code Section 1009.81) went into effect in 2005, prohibiting smoking in all public parks. Smoking is not allowed in any area in Golden Gate Park.)
- No busking
- No camping (There is no camping allowed in Golden Gate Park. There is a campground in the Presidio - Rob Hill Campground and an RV park by candlestick park.)
- No solicitation, unathorized sales and distribution
- No saving spaces
- No alcohol will be for sale in the park, however, alcohol is allowed as per park rules: no hard alcohol or glass is allowed; beer and wine in non-glass containers ONLY. Any hard alcohol brought to the gathering will be confiscated by SFPD and violators may be subject to fine. Also, alcohol is not allowed within 100 feet of a playground.)
- No drones (Golden Gate Park is a No Drone Zone, as per official park rules & regulations)
What should I do if I get arrested?
1) Remain Calm
2) Cooperate while being "processed" by that I mean answering questions like your name and contact information nothing else.
3) Do not sign anything without a lawyer present
4) Have family and friends obtain local counsel for you
If you have any questions regarding an arrest, please feel free to contact my office and set up a FREE consultation at (415) 552-1215.